The Kansas Home Care Association is pleased to bring you this educational program through an agreement with the Nebraska Home Care Association...
Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements and Using Quality Reports
in Your QAPI Program
Presented by Diane Link, RN, MHA
Thursday, October 13, 2016
12:00 – 1:30 p.m. CDT **
** a recording will be available for those unable to participate live
1.5 Contact Hours are available.
Purpose: To provide the current 2016 Hospice Quality reporting requirements.
- Learner will have increased knowledge of the current (2016) and 2017 CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements.
- Learner will be able to use quality reporting requirements as part of the QAPI program.
Presenter: Diane Link has been an RN for over 25 years. Her experience includes long term care as well as acute care and obstetrics, with the majority of her time being spent in home health and hospice. She began her career in the 1990’s and has occupied a variety of roles such as field nurse, performance improvement nurse, clinical manager and executive director. Diane has worked as a CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program) surveyor for home health, hospice and private duty services and is currently a home health/hospice clinical consultant with BlackTree Healthcare Consulting.
Conflict of Interest Statement
Diane Link, RN, MHA has no actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest. The nurse planners have no actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest.
Contact Hours: The Nebraska Home Care Association is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. #NE14-17H46
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion:
1. Sign in on the session sign-in sheet. Email it to the Nebraska Home Care Association office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (402) 476-6547.
2. Attend the entire webinar.
3. Complete the online evaluation form.
4. Upon receipt of the webinar sign-in sheet and evaluation for each participant, a certificate of completion will be emailed to each participant.
Convenience: Enjoy the convenience and cost-efficiency of a webinar. There is no limit to the number of attendees from your agency who may participate at your site.
Confirmation: Participants will receive an email confirmation after they register. A separate email will be sent from WebEx (email@example.com) with the webinar link and instructions on how to log in to the webinar.
Registration Fee: flat rate per agency/organization/company (unlimited number of employees may participate)
- $149 live webinar connection
- $298 live webinar connection
Individual Name(s) and email address(es) of participant(s) at each registered site are required for sending handouts, sign-in sheet, evaluation form and webinar link.